Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Facebook page

I recently started a new facebook page for my blog: https://www.facebook.com/ginnyslowcarbkitchen

I am still learning the settings, and have not done much with it, but am working on it. Unfortunately, I am not real tech savvy and am having trouble figuring out how to add the code on my blog permanently for people to see and get to it from here.  I have done websites, used html, etc. but blogger is tricky for me to figure out how to use.  I can't just add html code where I want, and don't know how to do this.  Anyone that can help, it would be appreciated!  I haven't had the time to search it out and read forums, or whatever to find out how.  I tried their help which was no help.  So hopefully will get this figure out soon.

11 comments:

  1. You can always go simple: just add a gadget.

    Go to Design > Layout > Add a Gadget > Link List, and fill in the info.

    Put it wherever you want, like in the sidebar or at the top under your header.

    Hope that helps,
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried doing that yesterday and it didn't work. I must have done something wrong. I'll have to look over the gadgets and see if I can get it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I watched a youtube video on how to add the html/java script gadget, which I had done, and paste the html which I did, save it, which I did, and it won't show up. I'm frustrated. :( Should be right above my archives on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... have you tried from the other end? On your FB page, when you have clicked on your own name at the top, then at the bottom of the left column is "Add a badge to your site". It gives a choice to add to Blogger. Have you tried that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, the page does not have "add a badge to your site" on it. Sort of at my wit's end here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... mine does. It's not on the "home" page, it's on the profile page, at the left under the list that shows pics of your Friends. Well, at least mine does. :-}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my regular page does, but for some reason my low carb kitchen page does not. I dunno why. I'm wondering if I try a different browser.

      Delete
  7. Well, yippee! I got a link to my page on the upper left side anyway, even though I cannot get the code for the "Like" button up for some reason. At least people can find me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I figured out how to do the badge. It was not on my page, but I did a search and got it. Shew!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...